How It Works:
- BitCoin4YOU gives you free bitcoins after you input your Bitcoin address, solve a verbal captcha, check out a website during 3 minutes and click on a green button with an arrow.
- Around 70µ฿ will be added to an account attached to your Bitcoin address every time you do this.
- When the countdown of 3 minutes ends and you click the green button, you may enter a new verbal captcha and check out a new website as long as BitCoin4YOU allows you. If there are no more websites for you to check out, it will tell you to return the following the day.
- You may not withdraw your earnings until you reach at least 5,000µ฿ (ouch!). This means you'll have to visit between 50 and 100 websites to get any bitcoins at all on your digital wallet. And to top it off, they'll take 500µ฿ from your account each time they send you you coins, even if you have over 10,000µ฿ (starting with this amount transaction fees do not apply).
Enter your Bitcoin address...
... Solve the captcha and click on the green button with an arrow...
... Wait for the countdown to end and click on the green button again!
- Create a new Bitcoin address only to receive bitcoins from BitCoin4YOU. This way you can assure yourself that they are actually paying you... When they do.
- Bookmark the site and have your Bitcoin address ready to copy and paste.
- When you get up, visit the site, and if there are websites for you to browse (which means you didn't get to the notice asking you to return later), paste your Bitcoin address, solve the captcha and start browsing the websites it shows you. Since there's no possibility to know when it will have more sites for you to check out, do this a couple of times per day. I personally do it when I get up and right before going to sleep.
- Remember you must press on the green button with the arrow to add bitcoins to your account; if you wait for the countdown to end but don't do this you'll receive nothing.
- Reload the captcha if it has difficult to read letters, such as capital "i" or non-capital "L".
- You don't really have to browse the websites. You could have them on one tab of your browser while you wait for the countdown to end doing other things on other tabs. However, some sites contain good information, so don't dismiss them automatically.
- Check your balance once a week or so (click on the Balance link).
This was my balance some time ago... 0,00185฿ to go...
- Expected profit: 3/5. Between 200µ฿ and 400µ฿ per day. Not a lot, specially when you have to wait so long to receive the bitcoins on your wallet.
- Convenience: 3/5. The site works correctly. Solving captchas is boring. Some of the websites they push on your browser have good offers. You only wait 3 minutes per website instead of 5 (which is the BitVisitor standard).
- Payment speed: 0/5. You'll have to visit this website every day during at least three weeks to reach the minimum amount needed to redeem your bitcoins.
- Risk: 0/5. None. You get free bitcoins for visiting websites.
- Final Score: 4/10. BitCoin4YOU gives you some free bitcoins for visiting a couple of websites, just like BitVisitor, but the only advantage it has over the latter is that you only have to wait 3 minutes instead of 5 for each website it shows you before you can visit the next. The feeling of not receiving the bitcoins you earn on your wallet right away will make you feel you are wasting your time here.