How It Works:
- BitSprinkle gives you free bitcoins after you send them a tweet. The tweet must include your bitcoin address and their Twitter name "@BitSprinkle".
- After a couple of minutes (only three in my case) you'll have 1000µ฿ more in your digital wallet!
- You can do this only once. They do this as a welcome present to new bitcoin users so as they can "play" with bitcoins without the need of buying them on a market exchange.
- Create a Twitter account if you don't have one. I don't think they will send bitcoins to an empty or a recently created account, so make sure you actually use it before asking them for bitcoins.
- Create a new Bitcoin address only to receive bitcoins from BitSprinkle. This way you can assure yourself that they are actually paying you. Or use the address you created when you got your reward from BTC For Me.
- Tweet the following message: "Hey @BitSprinkle sprinkle me some #Bitcoin BITCOIN ADDRESS", including your bitcoin address where it says "BITCOIN ADDRESS".
Hey @bitsprinkle sprinkle me some #Bitcoin 12Za1i1zhYTCeHWBg8yJb72BeEGQVEuMdT
— The Bitcoin Master (@BitcoinMaster) March 2, 2013
- Wait a couple of minutes until their script catches your tweet and sends you the bitcoins.
- Done! Now you are 0.001฿ richer.
Great! 1000µ฿ for a tweet!
- Expected profit: 4/5. 1000µ฿. Not bad for sending just a tweet!
- Convenience: 4/5. If you already have a Twitter account, this shouldn't take you more than one minute.
- Payment speed: 5/5. Near-instantaneous. You'll be paid in a couple of minutes.
- Risk: 0/5. Zero. Not considering the possibility of Twitter being under heavy load and not being able to process your tweet.
- Final Score: 9/10. Why would you miss the opportunity of getting 1/1000 more bitcoins? Go to BitSprinkle and get them while they last!