Update 2, 04/03/2013: Ten hours have passed and now it's back. Nobody knows what happened.
Update 3, 05/03/2013: It's broken again. I'll consider it fixed after it's up during three days in a row.
Yes, you are reading correctly. Since yesterday, CoinAd visitors who use the chat option are receiving bitcoins for doing so! Do you think it's too good to be true? Well, then look at this screenshot:
How To Proceed
- If you haven't got an account at CoinAd yet, create it. If you don't already know this site, check out our review.
- Log in with your account and click on the chat option at the top of the page. There's also a little link under the captcha:
- Chat with the rest of people you'll find there. And I really mean it; don't spam or you'll get banned forever. Every time you send a message you'll have a 25% chance of earning 10µ฿, which will be added to your CoinAd account. Update 07/03/2013: The chance has been increased to 35%!
When you get the prize, the text (+0.01mBTC) will appear after your message!
- These bitcoins are delayed until you decide to release them. After that you'll receive them in less than a day on your wallet.
40µ฿ for solving a captcha once per hour,
10µ฿ for chatting once every four messages!
- Expected profit: 5/5. Assuming you don't spam and keep your rate of sending messages to, let's say, four per minute, you could earn up to 14400µ฿. If you don't sleep. Woo!
- Convenience: 5/5. Chatting is easy. And fun. And interesting. Sometimes.
- Payment speed: 2/5. You'll receive your coins in less than a day after you release your delayed balance.
- Risk: 1/5. As getting the coins for your message is a random event, I guess there's always the possibility that you don't ever get +10µ฿!
- Final Score: 9/10. If you are ever bored or want to relax doing something that doesn't require too much thinking, go to chat to CoinAd! You'll have fun and might get some bitcoins on the way!