Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey Guys, I'm Still Around!

Just a quick note: I might not write much during the next days (maybe even not the "Bitcoin News Of The Day"!). My goal was to write something about Bitcoin every day for as long as possible, but my life circumstances right now don't allow me to do so.

It is said most blogs die within a couple of months after creation, but this is not the case, OK!? I'll be back as soon as possible!



The Bitcoin Master



Oh, you hit the jump! Then let me add to this note that success has striken this humble blog pretty fast, and with success comes spam. That's why I'll moderate comments from now on. Don't worry if you don't see your comment appear right away in the future!



Get Free Bitcoins From These Websites

This list is checked daily to ensure that all of these websites actually send free bitcoins!:

Daily Bitcoins (read our review here)
CoinAd (read our review here) (and read this too)
BitVisitor (read our review here)
Earn Free Bitcoins (read our review here)
CoinVisitor (read our review here) (and read this too) (and this!)
BitCoin4YOU (read our review here)
Bunny Run (read our review here)
Bitcoiner (read our review here)
Bitcoin Faucet (read our review here)
CoinTicket (read our review here)
Coin Reaper (read our review here)
BTC For Me (read our review here)
Free BTC PT (read our review here)
BitSprinkle (read our review here)
Bit Hits
Omnicoins (read this post first!)

Do you know of any other website that gives bitcoins for free? Tell us on the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment